Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!!

Well, Halloween weekend was great fun.  The snow let up a day or two so I was able to get my Halloween decorations up just in time!



Anna's prize pumpkin from the Big Pumpkin Little Pumpkin Fun Run was finally carved.  It took all of us to get it done with Tim almost loosing a finger (grin).




 We joined our good friends John and Deborah for a delightful costume party.  I haven't worn that much make-up in a loooong time!



And the grand finale of the weekend...Trick or Treating!  Anna dressed as a "Jazzy Cat" wearing last year's jazz dance recital costume and a few extra accessories.  I feel a little guilty about putting false eyelashes on my 6 year old, but she was pretty "jazzed" about it!  Several of our friends come over with their kids, we had a pot-luck dinner and the kids went around the neighbor to collect their loot...what fun!  I will add some group shots later...



No comments:

Post a Comment