Sunday, October 9, 2011

God gave me you!!

Thanks to those of you who have followed our journey for the past 7 years through my husband Tim's wonderful writing in my blog.  Now that my health issues are in the "recovery" phase, we have a new blog for our family's adventures.  Of course, the star of the show will be Anna!

As I take the "reins" for this new blog, I want to share a bit about Tim.  He has spent the past 7 years writing about me, it's time I get to say a few things about him!  There is a song that says "God gave me you."  With Tim, I believe that is true.  He is a loving and supportive husband.  He has been there for me every step of the way and many times, a step ahead!  Thank you, Tim, for being everything I needed you to be!  I love you!

And now, for the light of our lives...Anna!  From the moment Anna was born in 2005, she and her Dad have had a special bond.  I love watching them together and seeing the joy they bring to each other's lives.  They make me laugh and I am so blessed by both of them!  The slideshow at the right has some of my favorite pictures. (And since I can't figure out how to make the slide show bigger, I'm putting them here in this post!)  Enjoy!


































1 comment: